Internship Programme of REC Turkey
Duration of Internship: February – May 2017
Application deadline: 8 February 2017
Number of employment: 2
Place of Internship: Ankara
The intern will work in close cooperation with the Project Team in the coordination and implementation of the projects including activities on EU environmental acquis, climate change, nature protection, sustainable development and other areas managed within the REC Turkey portfolio.
The intern will assist the activities on capacity building in the facilitation of the training organizations.
S/he will also contribute the information programme in the preparation of the printed and online publications, studies and research activities conducted by REC Turkey.
- A minimum of a university degree in an environmental field, social sciences or urban policies is required.
- Advanced degree(s) are desirable, especially focusing on expertise regarding the European Union, climate change or sustainability.
- Excellent written and spoken English and Turkish
- Sound knowledge of Microsoft Office applications: Word, Excel and Power Point
- Experience in the project co-ordination, including organization of events and logistical arrangements
- Self-starter with excellent organizational skills
- Strong verbal and written communicational skills
- Strong familiarity with official authorities
- Having enthusiasm to pursue his/her carrier path on sustainability, sustainable development and environmental issues.
NOTE: Candidates should send their applications to email@example.com address together with resumés and intention letters.